Howe Sound Pharmacy is committed to the health and well-being of everyone in our community, and to doing our part to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Read More!
We have implemented health and safety solutions to help maintain social distancing for the protection of our valued patients, our staff, their families and our community.
We have installed plexiglass at our front counter and at each pharmacist station, including between each pharmacist. We have placed hand sanitizer stations at the entry way, front counter, each pharmacist station, and in each conference room. We sanitize all high frequency touch surfaces including counter tops, door handles and our waiting room regularly.
Please sanitize your hands upon entry, and follow the arrows around to the pharmacist station and front counter. Exit the other door as indicated. Please maintain 2m distance as much as possible from other occupants in our premises. We are limiting the number of patrons in the store at any one time (see posted notice at entry door).
Please respect the spacing in our waiting room. We have provided some chairs side-by-side in case you require an attendant to assist.
We are now giving immunizations by appointment. Please call ahead to book your time.
Our new safe drug return for destruction policy is outlined here:
Drug Disposal Policy < look in the bulleted area
ORDERING: Please call ahead so we may serve everyone safely and efficiently.
- Call us first to place a new or refill prescription order and over-the counter requests 1 to 2 days ahead please. If you have an urgent prescription – let us know.
- Have your doctor fax or phone in new prescriptions, and call us first before coming in to pick up.
- We have returned to regular supply of medications, though may need to limit fills due to continued shortages.
- We always have a pharmacist available by phone to answer any questions you may have during our regular store hours.
PAYMENT: We encourage pre-payment by credit card when you order, however you also are welcome to pay at the front counter.
GETTING YOUR PRESCRIPTION & OVER THE COUNTER ORDER:
- Medications can be either delivered to your home, brought out to your vehicle, or picked up at the front counter.
- Take advantage of our FREE DELIVERY SERVICE!
- We can also DELIVER TO YOUR CAR! Park in front of the pharmacy, call and we will bring your prescriptions and over-the-counter items out to you – please have ID ready.
- To our pharmacy, we ask you to kindly wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer provided at the door. If you don’t have a mask we’d be happy to provide you with one for $1.00. We thank you for your assistance in helping to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
We are grateful for your continued support in keeping you, our staff and our community safe. We wish the best of health to all of our neighbours and friends!
Chris Juozaitis and the dedicated Howe Sound Pharmacy Team
Caring Beyond Medications – Howe Sound Pharmacy Ltd. (604) 886-3365