** We are Open normal hours. **
** FREE Deliveries & Curbside Pick Up! **
– Our Quality Care will remain at our Highest Standards –
** We are changing how we provide Medications & Over the Counter products, please read our Health Safety Protocols here.
Howe Sound Pharmacy is committed to the Health and Well-being of everyone in our community, and to doing our part to help limit the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19.
Starting Monday March 23rd, we’ll be implementing our Health Safety Protocols to help maintain social distancing for the protection of our valued patients, our staff, their families and our community.
ORDERING: Please CALL US FIRST so we may serve everyone safely and efficiently, as follows:
- Call Us First to place a New or Refill Prescription order & over-the-counter requests 1 to 2 days ahead please. If you have an Urgent Prescription – let us know.
- Have your Doctor fax or phone in new prescriptions, and Call Us First before coming in to pick up.
- We will only be giving out a 1 month supply of chronic medication at a time to limit the possibility of shortages.
- There will also be a limit of 1 puffer/nasal spray/eye drop/insulin products per visit for supply reasons.
- We will always have a Pharmacist available by phone to answer any questions you may have over the course of the next few months.
PAYMENT: Payment by credit card when you order is strongly recommended. For cash or debit cards, you’ll of course be invited into the Pharmacy, but if you can, please use a credit card over the phone.
GETTING YOUR PRESCRIPTION & OVER THE COUNTER ORDER:
- Medications will either be delivered or brought out to your vehicle with very limited exceptions.
- Take advantage of our FREE DELIVERY SERVICE!
- We can also DELIVER TO YOUR CAR! Park in front at the ‘Designated Pickup Time’ – then call again and we will bring your prescriptions and over-the-counter items out to you – please have ID ready. We can answer questions or counsel at the same time, and let us know if you wish to speak to a Pharmacist who will be happy to answer your questions.
- If you have complex issues, then we will want you to come into the pharmacy to let us help you with your issues, prescriptions or any other needs.
ENTRANCE TO OUR PHARMACY:
- Access to our Pharmacy will be limited to an as needed basis – with ‘no’ reduction in service for anyone.
- We’ll have a sign at our front door asking you to call us from your car or outside the door to determine whether we can help you without having to come in for service. *If you don’t have a phone, just knock and someone will be out to see you shortly.
We ask our patients to please ‘stay home’ during this extremely important period of social distancing. We are grateful for your support in keeping you, our staff and our community safe. We will get through these challenging times together.
Chris Juozaitis and the dedicated Howe Sound Pharmacy Team
Caring beyond Medication – Howe Sound Pharmacy Ltd. (604) 886-3365