Did you know that we have not one but four clinical pharmacists at Howe Sound Pharmacy?
They are onsite Monday to Friday, and briefly on Saturday morning, to provide an opportunity for you to discuss all your medication concerns as well as any supplements that you might be interested in taking or are currently using. Is there an interaction between your Gingko Biloba and your blood thinner medication? How many milligrams of Magnesium do you need to take for muscle cramps? Which one is the best one for you? Is it better to use Quinine?
Our pharmacists have the answers!
- Maximum magnesium benefits from four bioavailable forms
- The most advanced magnesium supplement available
- Contains four bioavailable forms of magnesium, each with its own unique benefits
- Enhances energy production, mood and sleep
- Supports muscle function, bone health, and heart health
- Supports DNA
Optimizes vitamin D status
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats, supports tissue and connective tissue formation and helps in the development and maintenance of cartilage, bones, teeth and gums
- Helps in wound healing, maintenance of proper muscle function and is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
We are also fortunate to have Liane on staff who comes to us with many years of experience researching and promoting a variety of supplements from such manufacturers as Organica, Flora, Prairie Naturals, Purica, NOW, Harmonic Arts and AOR. Call or come in to speak with her or one of our other front store staff about your supplement care.
Our front store also boasts Catherine, the Queen of Compression, and her lowly jester, Michelle, who can help with taking your measurements and selection. Measuring for compression products is best done first thing in the morning before any swelling can begin to occur. We also have an extensive first aid section, as well as a brace section for both upper and lower limbs that we would be happy to help you navigate.
July celebrates National Injury Prevention on the 5th. The Workers’ Compensation Board isn’t the only entity that wants you to stay safe. We do too! Stay focused and leave your troubles at home – don’t bring your worries to work with you.
July 24th is International Self-Care day. It’s so easy to put ourselves on the back burner… Sometimes we fall right off the stove!! So remember to be kind to yourself and breathe through the stress, stay calm and remember that your mother would have wanted you to be happy. In fact, it’s all she ever really wanted.
For more information, just give us a call!
Our friendly Pharmacists are also available for a Facetime Chat!
We’ll send you a ‘1 click’ insta-chat link!
Find out more about Howe Sound Pharmacy:
Howe Sound Pharmacy Ltd. has been serving the Sunshine Coast for over 42 years!
Chris Juozaitis – Pharmacist
Caring Beyond Medications
Howe Sound Pharmacy Ltd.
(604) 886-3365 | 1(888) 886-3365
208 – 1100 Sunshine Coast Hwy, Gibsons
– in the Gibsons Park Plaza near the Gibsons Medical Clinic –
Sunshine Coast, BC